Breast augmentations, should you go for it?

Breast augmentations, should you go for it?

If you are one of the over 6 million people who live in the beautiful country of Colombia, and you want breast augmentation, where should you go? losmejorescirujanos.com has board certified surgeons who can do your augmentation in the best way to flatter your figure and give you the results you want.

Teardrop Implants

Teardrop implants are the kind that are shaped just like the name implies. They are good for women who are naturally rather narrow in the breast, but want some fullness. These implants are not filled all the way, but the shape makes them project more normally from the chest wall. However, one of the drawbacks is that, if the implant rotates, it will cause a distortion of the breast, and require correction. The teardrop implants are also textured, and if your breast tissue is really thin, the texture may show through.

These implants are available only in saline. Some women think that saline implants are too firm and don’t feel as natural as the silicone gel implants that are often called “gummy bears”. However, with saline implants, you only need a small incision. The surgeon can insert the deflated teardrop implant into a small opening and place it where it is supposed to be on the chest wall. The implant is then inflated with sterile saline solution.

Round Implants

The most commonly request implants are the round silicone implants. They are smooth in textured, so there is nothing to show if the skin of the breast is extremely thin. However, if the skin is thin, the edges of a large implant may show.

The round implants are somewhat flat, and stand out from the chest wall. These are an excellent choice for the woman who want the top part of her breasts to appear fuller.breast augmentation

Round implants are usually silicone, but you can also get them in saline, if you want. About 80% of women who get cirugia plastica en medellin get silicone implants, while the other 20% either get saline implants or fat injections.

Today’s silicone implants are medically safe. Silicone implants of any kind were banned in the early 1990s because of suspicions about leakage, but certain brands were re-approved by the FDA in the early 2000s for distribution.

Silicone implants are used all over the body, from buttocks to biceps and calf muscle implants. They are popular among body builders and with people undergoing reconstructive surgery, as well as those who simply want to obtain a more ideal profile.

Fat Injections

Some women opt for fat injections to fill out their breasts. This has a dual purpose in that it will remove unwanted fat from various parts of the body. The fat is then injected into the breasts to fill them out. This is a common procedure done by a certified Cirujano plastico en guadalajara.

The body will absorb about ½ of the fat injected into the breasts. Therefore, this is a popular form of affordable body sculpting for the woman who just wants breast augmentation and a little fat removed. If you will like to know more about this take a look at cirujanos plasticos en Medellin in order to schedule a consultation with one of the experts in the matter.